Digital Film Center EU BV is established in 1997.
- DFC are a group of companies providing (creative) film services such as producing films, digitising, interactive design, spotting, indexing, annotation, storage and access to audio visual collections.
- DFC operate a databank to make cultural heritage and actual film and video materials available to institutions and citizens under premises.
- DFC preserve cultural heritage of moving image by offering services as film digitising by DFC subsidiary companies.
- DFC incorporate author's rights in all actions and will render assistance and services for the purpose of remuneration of authors and transfer or licensing of rights.
- DFC co-operate with international organisations, who endeavour to accomplish identical or congruent missions.
- DFC produces and manufactures interactive digital products for various audiences.